A lovely , friendly and busy family in Willougbhy East are looking for a nurturing , experienced , enthusiastic and fun nanny to help care for their very active 3 year old boy and their happy easy going 9 month old baby girl.
The days and normal hours are 2 days - 16 hours
Wednesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Extra hours may be offered on weekends.
Note: Full Drivers license required
(to drive your own vehicle - Petrol and kms to be reimbursed )
We are looking for a nanny who is experienced, who can provide a fun, loving and nurturing environment for the children to thrive in. The families ideal nanny will help out 2 days a week to nurture, raise and grow the children's minds and bodies. Be active and fun plus be a good role model for the children.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Take to activities like Gymbaroo, library, beach , parks , little kickers soccer etc
- Engage children in age appropriate activities
- Able to cook and prepare nutritious meals for the children and the odd family meal
- Children’s laundry ie put on a load and hang it out , fold and put away
- Light house hold duties, unpacking and loading dishwasher , wiping bench tops, clearing up after the children. Keeping the main areas tidy, wash bottles etc.
- Light grocery shopping when required ie milk or bread pick up when out and about
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Minimum of 3 years nanny-child care experience
- Toddler and Baby experience
- Childcare qualification(not essential)
- Calm, easy going and fun
- Sets good boundaries
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Be able to swim
- Be able to cook