Come on the journey and help us complete New Zealand’s largest road-mapping project.
About ANZ Drive
ANZ Drive is a unique and landmark Project, which at completion, will have covered all of metropolitan and regional Australia and New Zealand. The second phase of the project will commence operations in September 2020, a substantial fleet of customised vehicles fitted with groundbreaking mobile mapping technology will be utilised for the entirety of the project.
Our client is a truly innovative, global leader and pioneer in technology services. They have awarded ANZ Drive the opportunity to partner with them and commence work on what will be New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive road-mapping project ever.
The mapping will commence in September 2020, with recruitment and on-boarding of the required personnel to begin immediately. The team at ANZ Drive are committed and focused on showcasing our high-level capability and on delivering a quality outcome for the client; with the drive, commitment and integrity of the talent we hire, being the key to that success.
In line with our current ramp-up of personnel required for the ANZ Drive Project, we are seeking expressions of interest for our Driver / Operator vacancies to commence work in September 2020.
Reporting to the Drive Coordinator in your respective city, you will be responsible for driving customised vehicles, as well as overseeing the seamless operation of your vehicles mobile mapping technology, along with designated routes in metropolitan and regional areas, for the purposes of mapping.
ANZ Drive is committed to providing quality and comprehensive training to the successful applicants, as well as offering a supportive and collaborative work environment where our people enjoy coming to work. Your mature and proactive attitude to getting the job done safely, as well your diligent approach and outstanding work ethic, will see you become a key member of the ANZ Drive Team.
Visit the following page to understand if you are suitable for the role and meet the relevant pre-requisites: Driver / Operator – Pre-requisites
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working in teams of two per vehicle, you will share the positions of both the Driver & Operator with your respective vehicle partner
- Drive specific and designated routes in a safe, responsible and efficient manner
- Utilise the mobile mapping technology to capture the required data in the correct format, as learnt during your ‘Onboarding Training & Induction’
- Ensure all relevant road rules and laws followed and that all necessary precautions are taken to ensure safe and proper operation of the vehicle, as well as the mobile mapping equipment at all times
- Immediately report any issues or concerns with the vehicle or mapping equipment to your designated Drive Coordinator
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Be over 25 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Hold a current, valid & unrestricted New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Have a minimum of five years of driving experience on New Zealand roads, with no serious driving convictions
- Be confident and competent in your driving & navigation ability
- Possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise and take direction from various stakeholders
- Be technologically savvy with intermediate proficiency using technical devices, such as phones & tablets
- Operate with the utmost integrity and confidentiality
- Be mature, responsible, trustworthy and consistently reliable
- The ability to work autonomously and to work effectively and efficiently with your assigned vehicle partner
- Hold a National Police Clearance from within the last six months – if you do not already have one, you will be required to obtain one prior to coming for an interview
- Be comfortable completing a pre-employment Medical, as well as undertaking random Drug & Alcohol Screenings throughout your employment
Please note: All applicants will be required to have NZ working rights and those with a history of serious or consistent driving-related offences will not be considered for this project.
ANZ Drive is an equal opportunity employer and encourages those genuinely excited by this opportunity, who possess the outlined skills & experience to submit their application by clicking ‘Apply Now’.