- Cattle feedlot
- Geelong Region
Our client runs a diversified farming operation producing premium grain fed beef for domestic and export markets. The business operates a 10,000 head cattle feedlot located just north of Geelong near Anakie. The business is growing, and we now invite applications for the role of a Livestock Hand/Pen Rider.
In this role, you will work as part of a team with an emphasis on stock movements, animal husbandry and following established processes to ensure all operations flow effectively. The role will suit a highly motivated process driven person who may be working in a similar role or grazing operation, looking for a change.
To be considered, you will require:
- Solid cattle work experience
- Good experience in animal health management with a strong focus on attention to detail
- A horse and sound horse riding skills
- A strong commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- The ability to work both autonomously or as part of a team
- To be able to work on weekends on a rostered cycle
A competitive salary will be negotiated based on experience. The business is located between Ballarat and Geelong making this an ideal location for a commute while enjoying access to all community services.
Please click apply with reference to position number 1983.2 or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information and a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.