Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2000 students across both campuses in 2021.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a Chief Examination Supervisor for our General Achievement Test (GAT) and End of Year Examination periods at our Narre Warren South campus.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a Working with Children Check
- Have no association with any current VCE (Years 11 and 12) students at Waverley Christian College. Additional VCAA requirements are stipulated in the Position Description.
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- Have high level communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online "Employment Application Form – Administration and Support Staff". Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Friday, 30th April 2021
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202125
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
To apply online, please click on the green Apply' button below or on the side. Alternatively, for more information, please contact Sue Smith on 03 9871 8600, quoting Ref No. 202125.