A professional and loving family in North Ryde are seeking a mature, experienced and calm nanny to care for their beautiful happy 2 month old baby girl.
The days and normal hours are – 1-2 days - 10-20 hours
Thursday 7.30am - 5.30pm
Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
An ideal nanny will be mature, experienced and calm in nature. Looking for a nanny who is extremely reliable and easy going.
The family is looking for someone who can adapt to the babies routine, implement age appropriate activities, play and engage with the baby and assist with sleep/new routines as the baby grows.
Experience with the newborns and young babies is a must for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the babies routine and change / adapt as the baby grows
- Implement age appropriate activities, play and engage - lots of singing and reading.
- Take baby to activities, library , play groups, parks etc
- Assist with some light household duties ie light sweeping/vacuuming with cordless vacuum,basic dusting,wipe-down of surfaces etc.
- Assist with family meal preparation if time allows
- Formula prep for baby and cleaning of bottles and food prep for when the baby is old enough to take solids.
- Laundry - Hang out and bring in babies laundry
The family’s expectations from their nanny are -
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience or worked in child care.
- Newborn and young baby experience
- Childcare qualification (not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Fit, Active and Healthy
- Non Smoker