We are seeking a positive and calm/nurturing nanny to assist a lovely family in Erskineville . The care will be for a beautiful and happy 7 month old baby boy.
The days and normal hours are – 3 days - 24 hours
9am - 5pm
Flexibility days for the right candidate
Extra hours may be required from time to time
An ideal nanny will be mature, experienced and calm in nature. The family are looking for a nanny who is confident and a strong communicator.
The role is to support the family they are working from home , follow routines, engage and play with the baby, to be confident at organising and running a household, prepping meals and helping with laundry and light household duties.
The family would like the nanny to have a genuine love of children and to stay long term and build a lovely relationship with the whole family. A childcare qualification would be preferred though not essential.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the babies routine
- Play and engage
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. Keeping main areas of the house tidy(kitchen, lounge rooms) and stocking up bags, prams and nursery drawers with nappies.
- Changing bedding
- Some meal prep for the family and basic cooking (occasionally)
- Laundry - Washing and folding
- Grocery Shopping occasionally
- Preparing bottles/solids and cleaning of bottles for the baby
The family’s expectations from their nanny are -
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- Childcare qualification (Preferred not essential)
- To have a driver's licence (Only for getting to work)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Calm and Professional
- Fit, Active and Healthy
- Non Smoker