Get your hands dirty on the tools and undertake a Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship. This exciting opportunity will see you working full-time, across 4 years to gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology. You will work with a passionate and experienced team of trade-qualified Diesel Fitter’s to maintain and repair the company's fleet of civil earthmoving and marine equipment out of their workshop in Buderim.
- Diesel engine maintenance, service, and repairs.
- Field service maintenance.
- General workshop duties.
- Diagnostics of faults and troubleshooting.
- Preparing relevant documentation.
- Use of specialised equipment and tools.
- Have an interest in anything mechanical
- Have a passion for earthmoving machinery
- Demonstrate a good attitude
- Love learning new systems and procedures
Other Key Requirements:
- Hold a valid Queensland Driver Licence and own vehicle
- Hold a valid Queensland White Card
- Have previously obtained a Certificate II in Engineering (strong advantage)
- Willing to undergo a National Police Clearance as well as a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test.
Our Host Business:
Hall Contracting is one of our most valued host businesses on the Sunshine Coast, and is one of Australia’s largest privately owned dredging, civil and marine construction companies with offices in South East Asia, the Pacific Islands and Australia. With 70 years of Civil Experience, this apprenticeship will give you the variety and challenge you are seeking!
Who are we?
Community Solutions are a ‘for purpose’ community organisation. Together with our host employers we are committed to assisting individuals realise their full potential through our Group Training division. Whilst acting as your legal employer Community Solutions Group offer additional support through our experienced team of Field representatives, who’s role is to mentor and guide candidates through their placements.