Community Solutions is seeking candidates to apply for a School-Based Engineer Fabrication Apprenticeship based in Yandina. The successful candidates will be enrolled in a Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication.
Our host business has been in the building business for over 45 years and has employed multiple apprentice’s and trainees over the years, across various trades.
If you are in year 10 or 11 next year and have a passion for construction, we would love to hear from you! This Traineeship requires 7.5 hours of participation a week, one day a week.
Commencement will be in January 2022.
This School-Based Engineering Fabrication Apprenticeship will involve:
- Development and fabrication of structural items
- Construction and repair of metal products
- Safe use of measuring equipment, hand tools welding & cutting equipment
- Working from detailed drawings
- Adhere to Work Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Drivers Licence is not a requirement, however, public transport to Yandina is limited
- Hold a genuine interest in welding and fabrication
- Focused, driven & reliable
- Hold a white card (or willing to obtain)
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, then please click on the apply now to submit your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a video interview as part of this recruitment selection process and will need to provide two references from your school or workplace.
Community Solutions is a non-for-profit organisation operating as a commercial business, providing apprentices and trainees to a variety of different businesses throughout the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We provide apprentices and trainees important career guidance and opportunity to earn while they learn. Dedicated Field Officers are assigned to apprentices and trainees to provide ongoing support to completing their chosen trade qualification.
Got a question? Call Joh Mitchell, GTO Recruitment Consultant – 0418 935 905