PAID Carpentry Traineeships – 12 positions available
Community Solutions are looking for candidates who have a genuine interest in working with wood and enjoy building things. If you have a long-term goal of completing a Carpentry Apprenticeship, then this maybe the right step forward for you!
Successful participants in this program are PAID (in accordance with trainee award wages) over 13 weeks and will be required to work (5) days a week (38 hours). 10 weeks will be at Nambour TAFE and up to 3 weeks of work experience. You will gain a Certificate 1 in Construction on completion.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Genuine Interest and commitment to a career in Carpentry
- The full rights to work in Queensland
- Junior and mature age welcome to apply
- Have left school
- Must not have completed a Certificate I in Carpentry
- Drivers License (or very close to obtaining) and reliable vehicle is highly regarded
- No previous experience required
- Full time wages including entitlements
- Work for a company that prides itself on its commitment to safety
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- PPE provided
Applications Close Friday the 21st of January 2022
Program Begins Monday 7th of February 2022
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"