Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2022.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a full time Systems Engineer. This position will be located at our Narre Warren South Campus, but will work on IT systems across the whole school.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer, to join the IT team to maintain and run the IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of our computer systems, network servers and virtualisation.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a qualified Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MSCE)
- Be qualified in Aruba Clearpass Fundamentals
- Have strong systems administration experience with Microsoft servers
- Have experience with network services (DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Understand networking concepts (OSI L1-7, LAN/WLAN, some WAN)
- Have strong scripting, integration and automation in a predominantly Microsoft server environment
- Understand and use Microsoft Power Automate/PowerBI
- Microsoft's enterprise cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution
- Be experienced in Microsoft 365 administration (eg Teams, Exchange, Sharepoint, AzureAD)
- Understand School Information Systems (We use SEQTA)
- Have an agile approach to project management and development
- Have a sound understanding of licensing, maintenance contracts and service level agreements
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- Flexible work opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online "Employment Application Form – Administration & Support Staff". Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Tuesday, 28th June 2022
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202235
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.