- Gain your Certificate III in Business Administration
- Just a short walk to the Maroochydore Shopping Centre & Public Transport
- Our supportive Community Solutions team will assist you every step of the way during your traineeship journey
- Immediate start!
Based in Maroochydore, this is a great opportunity to work for an agricultural company that manufacture & distribute flagship products within Australia. Reporting to the Administration/Logistics Manager & National Sales Manager, this Business Traineeship will involve working within a small supportive team to assist with the day-to-day operations.
The duties will include, but not limited to:
- Responding to incoming phone calls & emails
- Data entry including maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Use of inventory software
- Processing customer orders & keeping customers informed of order status
- Using the company’s accounting system (Xero) for invoicing & bill entry
- Providing general product information & pricing to customers over the phone & via email
- Digital marketing
- Power point presentations & marketing flyers
- Compiling sales data as required
- General office duties
What will you bring to the role?
Our team will help you develop during the traineeship, but there are some minimum requirements and key traits we’re looking for:
- An aspiration to work in business administration
- Honest & reliable
- Be available to work Full time, Monday to Friday between 8:30am – 5pm
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that can change from day to day
- Provide two references
- Successful candidates will participate in a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
Who We Are?
Community Solutions is a non-for-profit organisation operating as a commercial business, providing apprentices and trainees to a variety of different businesses throughout the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We provide apprentices and trainees important career guidance and opportunity to earn while they learn. Dedicated Field Officers are assigned to apprentices and trainees to provide ongoing support to completing their chosen trade qualification.
What can we offer you?
- A Fortnight wage paid to you directly by Community Solutions
- Leave entitlements inc. Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Mentoring, ongoing support and regular visits from your committed Field Officer
- Ability to obtain a certification and vast range of industry skills and experience
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available
So what's next...
If this is the opportunity for you, the click ‘Apply Now’ below. Please note, if you have recently completed a Cert III in Business Administration or higher, you may not qualify for this traineeship. You must also be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021. Community Solutions also requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We can't wait to hear from you, recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"