- 4-year full time Carpenter Apprenticeship in Brisbane North & Caboolture
- Junior candidate opportunity
- Our supportive team will assist you every step of the way during your apprenticeship journey
The role will provide you with in-depth training relevant to the industry; from setting out, constructing wall and ceiling frames, to pitching roofs and installing windows and doors. Our host employer is in the business of building new residential homes. The role is located around Brisbane North, Caboolture and the Glasshouse Mountains and will require a hardworking, disciplined applicant who can work long hours. This position will offer a wealth of knowledge to build a foundation for an aspiring tradesman.
- Must have a genuine desire to work in construction
- Enjoy hands on work and problem solving
- Have high attention to detail
- Have basic hand tools
- Be a quick learner who can follow directions
- Be extremely reliable, motivated & handle a fast paced, physical environment
- Be tenacious and persistent
- Strong time management skills and communication skills
- Must hold a White Card and Manual Drivers licence (or close to obtaining)
- Must have reliable transport to travel to and from job sites
- Work experience in construction or with a builder is desirable
- Certificate I or II in construction desirable
Who We Are?
Community Solutions is a non-for-profit organisation operating as a commercial business, providing apprentices and trainees to a variety of different businesses throughout the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We provide apprentices and trainees important career guidance and opportunity to earn while they learn. Dedicated Field Officers are assigned to apprentices and trainees to provide ongoing support to completing their chosen trade qualification.
What we Offer
- A weekly wage paid directly by Community Solutions
- Higher pay rates as your skills become more advanced
- Ability to obtain a vast range of industry skills
- Relevant work utensils & industry tool allowances
- Job security & ongoing placements
So, what's next...
If this is the opportunity for you, the click ‘Apply Now’ below. You must also be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident to qualify.
Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021. Community So also requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We can't wait to hear from you, recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"