- Senior leadership role
- Wagyu beef production
- New England NSW region
Our client operates over 30 properties across several states, covering over 1 million hectares, utilising progressive livestock management systems for wagyu beef cattle production.
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced and highly credentialed farm management professional, to join the business and manage their breeding and backgrounding operation in the New England region. The role of the property manager will be to drive the success and efficiency of all operations and the business generally, carrying a high level of responsibility and challenge.
Reporting to the general manager, you will lead an established team in all day-to-day operations, ensuring the production system is as efficient and productive as possible. You will enjoy guiding staff performance, and financial performance to ensure all areas are performing per targets set.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- An attitude and motivation to think strategically, plan appropriately and be accountable to the business objectives
- The ability to communicate at a high level to different internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Experience working in a corporate environment, on a large scale
- Excellent working with large stock numbers of more than 8000 head, with pasture-based rotational grazing systems, some feedlot experience will be highly regarded
- Providing leadership guidance, support, and mentoring a big team
A four-bedroom home is offered, which is nestled in picturesque soundings where schools and amenities are all within 40 mins of the property. A very generous salary package commensurate with the experience you bring to the business with other benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or possibly looking to change location.
For a confidential conversation or to obtain a position description, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.