All Orbits, All Planets - Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
Want to build rockets on the Gold Coast? We’re recruiting a Production Planner to work with our team building rockets.
Why you should join our mission:
Our dedicated team is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change in a dynamic environment. This role also offers:
- Proudly working and contributing towards an Australian owned rocket launch company.
- Work in a passionate, vibrant and welcoming team that’s driven to become the largest sovereign space employer in Australia.
- Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, bringing your new bold ideas and being a part of Australia’s space history.
- Thrive and expand your skills and knowledge in an innovative aerospace industry
- Easy access from the M1
How you will contribute to our mission in getting Australia to space:
The below is designed to give you an idea of the role you will play. There will be many more exciting and innovative things to do.
- Responsible for shop floor inventory positions and accuracy
- Working directly with Manufacturing Operations on daily work sequences and
- Work closely with manufacturing support functions to eliminate identified issues and wastes within the manufacturing system
- Inventory control and management identify and resolve any discrepancies with raw material and semi-finished goods inventory
- You will support the Supply Chain organization, with deliverables required for internal leadership, board of directors, and investors
Skills and Experience:
Mandatory Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Production Planning or relevant position, ideally in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Low volume, high complexity manufacturing environment experience is preferential
- Conversant in MS Office, ERP systems, math, and statistics
- Understanding of planning related ERP processes and requirements including MRP
- Demonstrable analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational awareness with excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Team oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing environment
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
We recognise you may not meet all of the below, but don’t let that deter you. We are always looking for hard workers to join our team, so what are you waiting for? Let’s send Australia to space!
- Level 3 qualification in Supply Chain management
- 3-5 years of experience in and aerospace and/or automotive manufacturing environment
- Proficient understanding of Shop Floor Production control & MRP systems
- Prior experience in rapid growth environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and understand production processes and constraints
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution skills
- Proven Ability to prioritise and manage work demands and deliver successful outcomes
- Self-motivated, results oriented with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety, quality assurance, continuous improvement, and environmental management
How to Apply:
If you are a proactive team player with a passion to get Australia to space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter or head to our website: CAREER | Gilmour Space Technologies | Rocket launch provider (gspacetech.com).
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.