Our client is a global constructor of electrical transmission infrastructure and renewable generation projects. They have an immediate requirement for a Project Civil Engineer to work on an electrical transmission project.
The Project Civil Engineer will support the delivery projects through planning and construction phases.
The successful candidate will:
- Evaluate engineering designs for compliance and constructability
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to develop scopes of works, evaluate and select appropriate sub-contractors and suppliers
- Prepare construction budgets, forecast and monitor construction costs in delivery
- Support the construction management teams during construction
To be considered you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience as a Civil Engineer, with significant experience in electrical transmission infrastructure
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite of applications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV in Word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.