All Orbits, All Planets - Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
Want to build a Rocket Launch Site in Bowen? We’re recruiting an Electrical Technician to work at our Launch site.
Why you should join our mission:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change. This role also offers:
- Unique opportunity to join a rocket company based in Bowen, Australia
- Experience the buzz of working and contributing towards a rocket launch- Join the team now to be onboard in time for our launch date
- Work in a passionate, vibrant and welcoming team that’s driven by its culture that emphasizes safety and conducts initiatives such as team BBQs
- Expand your skills and knowledge into the innovative aerospace industry
How you will contribute to our mission in getting Australia to space:
The below is designed to give you an idea of the role you will play. There will be many more exciting and innovative things to do.
- Work between sites as required and directed by the business
- Deliver Warehousing activities such as goods receipting, parts kitting, parts and kits delivering between sites, parts and kits delivering to internal location, etc.
- Move company plant and equipment utilizing supplied lifting devices (forklift)
- Perform routine cleaning tasks to ensure company property remains a safe work environment
- Assist with site maintenance
- Assist with asset management
- Assisting team members as required where trained / or qualified to do so
Skills and Experience:
Mandatory Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Light Rigid Licence
- NV1 Security Clearance eligible preferred
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
We recognise you may not meet all of the below, but don’t let that deter you. We are always looking for hard workers to join our team, so what are you waiting for? Let’s send Australia to space!
- Medium Rigid licence
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Maintain detailed and accurate reports
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal personnel and external stakeholders
- Positive attitude and willingness to help out the team as and when required
- Current Australian Driver’s License (ability to drive a manual preferred)
- Forklift License (company may provide training)
- Medium Rigid Licence (Desired)
- Light Rigid Licence (essential)
How to Apply:
If you are a proactive team player with a passion to get Australia to space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter or head to our website: CAREER | Gilmour Space Technologies | Rocket launch provider (gspacetech.com).
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.