Guitar/Electric Bass Teacher (Music Tutor)
*This role is re-advertised.
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2023.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, professional Guitar/Electric Bass Tutor with qualifications and experience teaching beginner through to experienced students. This role is for an immediate Term 2 start.
- Great students, facilities and a supportive Music Team
- Approximately 3 hours of teaching with expected growth
- Providing private 30 minute lessons, weekly, during the school term
- Tutoring motivated students aged from 7 – 18 in a wide genre of music styles, including classical, folk and contemporary (experience in Suzuki method, a plus)
- Preparing students for examination and concerts
- All administration, including timetables, provided
- Our contractors receive recommended VMTA hourly rates for private lessons
- WWCC or VIT registration essential
- Availability to work one day (Wednesday-Friday)
- There is an option to be involved with College ensembles
All potential contractors will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
In your application provide an introductory cover letter, resume and contact details of 3 referees (one Pastoral Reference). Please also outline your qualifications and teaching history.
Applications close: 5:00 pm Tuesday, 16 May 2023
Email applications to our Head of Music (Primary): Mrs. Jill Whan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: (03) 8765 7700
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
You have successfully applied for this job!