Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2023.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, professional Guitar/Bass Tutor with qualifications and experience teaching beginner through to experienced students. This role needs to commence in Term 2, 2023. The position is approximately 3 hours of teaching with room for additional growth.
The successful applicant must:
- provide private 30-minute lessons, weekly, during school term
- Tutor motivated students aged from 6-18 in a wide genre of musical styles, including classical, folk, and contemporary
- provide examination and concert preparation
- be available to work Wednesday – Friday
- possess a VIT Registration or Working with Children Check Card (mandatory)
Some of the benefits of working with Waverley Christian College include:
- all administration, including timetables, provided
- great students, amazing facilities and a supportive Music Team
- VMTA recommended hourly rates (with qualification)
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
All potential contractors will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
In your application provide an introductory cover letter, resume and contact details of 3 referees (one Pastoral Reference). Please also outline your qualifications and teaching history.
Applications close: 5:00 pm Tuesday, 21st March 2023
Email applications to our Head of Music (Primary): Mrs. Jill Whan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: (03) 8765 7700
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
You have successfully applied for this job!