Secondary Administration Assistant
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2023.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a part-time (FTE 0.5) Administration Assistant to support the Secondary School. The Secondary Administration Assistant is required to commence at the start of Term 2 (mid-April), 2023.
We are seeking a candidate with strong administrative skills, customer-service skills, efficient time-management skills and the technical know-how to work with various software packages.
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- Salaries commensurate with the Victorian Government Schools Agreement
- A range of salary packaging options
- School fees discounts for staff whose children attend the school (after 12 months) working more than 0.4 FTE
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired.
Applications close: Thursday, 23rd March 2023
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023011
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
You have successfully applied for this job!