Casual Relief Teachers
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2023.
We are seeking to expand our Casual Relief Teachers pool at both the Wantirna South and Narre Warren South campuses, in the Primary and Secondary Schools. Casual Relief Teachers are generally engaged at short notice, usually for a half-day or full day, but occasionally for several days at a time. New graduates and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are seeking Primary & Secondary Teachers who can teach specialist classes like French, PE etc.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a qualified teacher and hold a current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Have current First Aid qualifications and Anaphylaxis Certificate or be willing to obtain these prior to commencement, but not mandatory
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education.
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities.
- Have high level communication and interpersonal skills.
All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Cover Letter, Pastoral Reference and completed online "Employment Application Form – Teaching Staff". Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab, by selecting the College campus (Wantirna South or Narre Warren South) and preferred School (Primary or Secondary) of your choice. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Thursday, 23rd March 2023
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
You have successfully applied for this job!