A loving, professional and laid-back family in Rockdale are seeking an engaging, supportive and fun nanny to care for their creative and active children, aged 11 years (G) & 5 years (B)
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days - 15 hours
Flexible on days and hours
Tuesday 2pm – 7pm
Wednesday 2pm – 7pm
Thursday 2pm – 7pm
Additional hours offered during school holidays and if parents have work functions of an evening.
An ideal nanny would be fun, engaging and positive, though also caring, respectful and a positive role model for the children. A nanny who enjoys engaging, being active and creative. Looking for an organised nanny to support the busy household and follow the children’s routines.
The role will consist of caring for the children, school pick-ups, taking the children to after school activities – soccer, swimming and dancing, basic cooking/prepping of meals, assisting with homework and reading, helping out with the evening routine, children’s laundry, occasional grocery shopping and overall contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The family have a pool so the nanny must be comfortable supervising children in the water.
The carer's responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- Caring for the children
- Follow children’s routines/schedules
- Prepare afternoon tea, meal prep and basic cooking
- Pick children up from school
- Assist with homework
- Assist with some light household duties, pack/unpack dishwasher
- Children’s laundry
- Bedtime routines
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
The family's expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children's check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations (including covid19)
- Current NSW Drivers Licence and clean driving record