A professional and loving family in Hawthorne are seeking a kind and nurturing nanny to care for their two happy and content children, aged 3 years (G) and 4 months (B)
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 12 hours
Monday 4pm – 7pm
Wednesday 4pm – 7pm
Thursday 4pm – 7pm
Friday 4pm – 7pm
An ideal nanny would be experienced, calm and respectful. A nanny who is confident, patient and is open to engaging and having fun with the children, providing age appropriate educational play and providing a safe, caring and loving environment.
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines. Experience working with infants is paramount for this role.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the two children. Daycare pickups, bottle feeds and establishing bath time/bed time routines. Additionally, some light household duties, preparation/serving of snacks and meals for the children, family laundry and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Daycare pick ups
- Follow the children’s routines
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Preparation/serving of meals and snacks for the children
- Bottle feeds
- Nappy changes
- Assist with some light household duties
- Family laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification
- Experience with babies and young children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- QLD Drivers Licence and clean driving record, must have own car and family can fit car seats if necessary
- Up to date with all vaccinations