Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2023.
The College is seeking a full-time IT Helpdesk Officer (FTE 1.0) to work across the whole College, with the role being split across both our campuses at Wantirna South and Narre Warren South.
The Help Desk Technician involves being the initial point of contact for technical issues and providing timely solutions to our staff and students across campuses via various channels. You will communicate effectively to gather appropriate information regarding the computer issue, troubleshoot and use knowledge and resources to diagnose and resolve them.
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- Formal qualifications in information technology
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a help desk or technical support environment
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Windows, macOS, and iOS devices
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Has good administrative and Microsoft Office 365 skills (SharePoint design, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Cybersecurity knowledge and ideally training
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- School fees discounts for staff whose children attend the school (after 12 months) working more than 0.4 FTE
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired.
Applications close: Monday, 23rd October 2023
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023042
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.