Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2023.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a part-time Secondary Administration Assistant (FTE 0.8) to commence mid-September 2023.
The Secondary Administration Assistant is responsible for a range of administrative tasks, mainly centered around supporting Curriculum and Reporting, handling end-of-semester student reports, managing student assessment tests, and organizing Secondary Excursions, Camps, and Tours.
You are an ideal candidate if
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Has good administrative and Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- School fees discounts for staff whose children attend the school (after 12 months) working more than 0.4 FTE
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available upon request.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired.
Applications close: Friday, 22nd September 2023
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023044
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.