Mine Development - Lead
We are seeking a highly experienced mine development professional with extensive experience in hard rock underground mining. With experience in mine development during the early phases of the project, including, decline development and installation of services and mining infrastructure. You will be familiar with open stope mining methods and hold tertiary qualifications in mining engineering or minerals science. It is envisaged your experience will cover time working as a Mine Development Superintendent, Mine Development Manager or maybe Project Manager as a with a sub-contract mining company.
We will need you to
- Review current mine design, utilising the financial model to optimise project cash flow and capital efficiency
- In conjunction with technical team finalise the underground mine study ready for tender
- Lead a mine contractor tender process and award mine development scope of work to successful contracting party
- Project management of mine development contract works, including box cut, sinking decline / portal, mining infrastructure and services, development of mining and mine related surface infrastructure
- Prepare the project for operational readiness and handover to mine production
You will enjoy the opportunity that at the beginning you can resource the project from a remote office if you wish, while the front-end loading is completed. But eagerly awaiting the contractor’s mobilisation, so you can travel to site and oversee the works being undertaken in Queensland (QLD).
You will be genuinely excited about the opportunity to turn this resource into a fully operational mine and enjoy the trust and autonomy given to you to lead and complete this project.
Does this opportunity sound exciting to you, if so, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity join a progressive ASX listed miner. Roster, engagement method staff or contractor, permanent or fixed-term engagement and an exceptional remuneration package is on offer and negotiable. If you would like to talk about the opportunity please call or text Phil on 0456 066 776. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.