We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor!
We have an immediate requirement for a Quantitiy Surveyor to work on a large-scale wind farm project.
This role is for a global constructor of electrical transmission infrastructure and renewable generation projects in South Australia.
About the Role:
The project is based in South Australia (approximately 2 hours north-west of Adelaide) and involves the design and construction of over 100 km of roadways and access tracks to service 180 turbine locations.
The project scope also includes:
- construction of 180 WTG concrete foundations
- electrical reticulation for the site including the construction of substations and other operational facilities.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing minor updates on civil design with AUTOCAD software.
- Quantity Surveyor with experience in road design for wind farms.
- Excellent computing and reporting skills
- Budgeting, estimating, cost control and contract management skills are highly desirable.
FIFO roster is available for interstate candidates.
The project is large-scale and in multiple stages, with an opportunity for contract extension as well as a strong pipeline of works across the company in their other renewable sectors and transmission line/substation/BESS portfolios.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.