We have an opportunity for a Concrete Supervisor to work on a major renewable project in regional South Australia.
Experience in the construction of mass footings is highly desirable, however experience on large scale construction projects also be considered. In this role you will be required to oversee preparation and pouring of WTG Mass footings.
To be successful ideally you will have the following:
- 10 years concreting experience / supervision
- Ability to read interpret plans
- Ability to review and monitor ITP's and project QA
- Experience in supervision of subcontractors
- Experience working on windfarm WTG footings or similar
- Ability to manage subcontractors and a strong understanding of safe work practices
The ideal candidate will have extensive civil construction supervision experience in WTG or mass footings. Experience with BESS, Wind farm or Solar renewable projects will be highly regarded, as will experience in Oil and Gas, utilities, mining, or substations. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.