Property Team Member
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2024.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a Property Team Member to commence in at the beginning of January 2024.
We are seeking a candidate who is keen to apply their trade or maintenance skills in a variety of disciplines to assist with the maintenance program within the school. This full-time role will assist in building projects, grounds work and gardening, maintenance, security and more. Hours are generally 7:30am – 4pm, with an option for some flexibility if required. If you are keen to keep learning and apply your existing trades or maintenance background, we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have some building and property maintenance experience
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- School fees discounts for staff whose children attend the school (after 12 months) working more than 0.4 FTE
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired.
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023063
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.