Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 plus staff across both campuses in 2023.
The People and Culture Coordinator role is pivotal in the People and Culture team. This role will focus on attracting talented individuals to the College, administering and improving our human capital management system, leading our e-recruitment processes and effectively managing the onboarding process. The People and Culture Coordinator also answers people and culture questions, assists to interpret awards, supports effectively reporting, backs up payroll during periods of leave and works with the broader team to create a great culture where people love to work. This role works across the Narre Warren South and Wantirna South campuses, and it is anticipated that the ideal candidate would split their time between the two campuses to support a positive customer service delivery culture.
We are looking for applicants who have a commitment to our College values and with a demonstrated ability to encourage, improve and support our staff, who equip our students to achieve their personal best.
The successful applicant:
- Ideally has a human resource management qualification or similar.
- Has strong recruitment and selection experience
- Ideally has e-recruitment system experience (we currently use Martian Logic)
- Payroll and award interpretation experience would be highly regarded
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education.
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities.
- Have high level communication and interpersonal skills.
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- Salaries commensurate with the Victorian Government Schools Agreement
- A range of salary packaging options
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A generic Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application must be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references.
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.