All Orbits, All Planets - Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
We are hiring a Procurement Officer to support the Head of Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of the procurement system. You will also document and communicate across all stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner whilst adhering to Gilmour Space policies and procedures.
Why you should join our mission:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change. This role also offers:
- Unique opportunity to join a rocket company based on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Experience the buzz of working and contributing towards a rocket launch- Join the team now to be onboard in time for our launch date
- Work in a passionate, vibrant and welcoming team that’s driven by its culture that emphasizes safety and conducts initiatives such as team BBQs
- Expand your skills and knowledge into the innovative aerospace industry
- Easy access from the M1
How you will contribute to our mission in getting Australia to space:
The below is designed to give you an idea of the role you will play. There will be many more exciting and innovative things to do.
- Issue purchase orders quickly and without error.
- Ensure purchase orders are acknowledged by suppliers.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain effective supplier relationships.
- Obtain competitive pricing for products.
- Maintain ERP data for items, suppliers, prices etc.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification
- NV1 Security Clearance eligible preferred
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Technical knowledge in a commodity – For example, raw materials, manufacturing, etc.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and purchasing/planning functions.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a proactive team player with a passion to get Australia to space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter or head to our website: CAREER | Gilmour Space Technologies | Rocket launch provider (gspace.com).
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions.