For over 30 years Data Action (DA) has been providing cloud-hosted core banking software and associated IT consulting services to both established and challenger brands in the Australian banking industry. With a strong focus on innovation and partnerships, DA is a market leader in delivering digital and mobile banking and loan origination solutions to our clients. We have a Board mandate for growth and a strong pipeline of new opportunities.
- Provider of choice to our target market for over 30 years
- National company headquartered in Adelaide
- Products used by over 1 million Australians, and more than 1m payments per day
- Are a small team of developers
- Solve the problems nobody else can
- Build highly-available services that can be deployed without downtime
- Hold each other to a high standard
- Want you to help us raise the bar
About the Role
We primarily work with .NET so experience with this help, but we know the most valuable experience is transferable between languages. We ship a lot of code but we also build a lot of POCs. We’re problem solvers, investigators, tinkerers, inventors. What we really want is someone with a solid technical foundation, a sharp mind, and the motivation to get hard stuff done right. If we're talking to you, please apply and tell us why.
Some of the stuff we're working on:
- A brand new stack in AWS
- A high-volume event service
- A .NET Core driver for ASE
- Get excited about solving challenging problems
- Love to learn
- Despise waste
- Have a sense of humour
- Aren’t afraid of being unconventional
We are looking for full-time developers to join Adelaide-based team building mission critical APIs and applications which power our internet and mobile banking products, integrate with third-parties, and help drive digital innovation in the finance industry.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Computer Science/Software Development discipline, along with the right to work unrestricted in Australia.
Please be sure to include a cover letter addressing the key criteria set out above in your application.