Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and energetic Senior Windows Engineer who has strong System Integration experience & VMware skills combined with a superb result-driven attitude. Reporting directly to the Team Leader of Infrastructure, you will be constantly encouraged to recommend and implement improvements based on the latest technologies.
For over 30 years, Data Action (DA) has been providing flexible, open banking software, cloud-based hosting, software development and associated IT consulting services to both established and challenger brands in the Australian financial services/banking industry. With a strong focus on innovation and partnerships, DA is leading the market in delivering digital and mobile banking, origination, fraud and risk management solutions.
- Experience in the implementation and administration of:
- Large scale (100+) contemporary Windows Server environments using a range of Microsoft Technologies
- Robust and complex virtualised server environments in particular VMWare
- Cloud services such as O365 and AWS.
- Experience using Operating System and application patch management tools
- Experience in the design and administration of Active Directory environment
- Experience in troubleshooting server and desktop related issues
- Microsoft Certification
- Certificate or higher qualifications in IT Systems Administration or equivalent industry experience
- VCP in vSphere 6.5 or later
- Experience administering performance monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience using Software Delivery tools
- Experience in administration of the current version of MS Exchange or Office 365
- Ability to use and troubleshoot Microsoft Office applications
To be considered, candidates will be, an Australian citizen/Permanent resident or hold a valid and unlimited Work Visa.
The successful Senior Windows Engineer will be required to work a 7.5 hour business day according to a rotating roster between 7:30 am and 6:30 pm, as well as after hours as required. You will also be able to participate in the 24 hour on-call roster.
Please be sure to combine a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume.
If you enjoy a challenging role providing technical services and solutions and want to work with a market leader that provides security and operational expertise in the finance industry, then we would like to hear from you!