If you are a passionate and experienced Test Analyst; if you are proactive and thrive in an ever-changing environment, then we have an opportunity for a permanent, full-time Test Analyst.
Data Action (DA) is an Adelaide based technology services organisation and for over 30 years has provided flexible software solutions and hosted services to clients in the Australian banking and financial services industry.
As the successful candidate, you will enjoy being constantly challenged in the Test Analyst role, working within an established team to execute testing activities for application changes across a number of products and platforms.
Preferably, you are an experienced Test Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software testing environment and can demonstrate knowledge of a variety of software testing concepts, practices, and procedures. You will have experience in writing and executing test scripts covering multiple interfacing applications. You have a passion for testing - identifying, defining, and monitoring tests for both quality and coverage. An excellent understanding of the software development life-cycle and proven experience using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is needed. You have strong communication skills which allow you to interact positively with fellow team members and development teams verbally and in writing. Excellent analytical skills with a solution orientated approach will ensure your success in this role. Strong SQL skills are an advantage. Experience within the Banking and Finance industry is highly desirable.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Analysts & Testing you must be able to work independently and be self-sufficient, whilst having the skills to work collaboratively with both business and technical team members.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver changes to existing products primarily in the Core Banking System to meet the business and user needs
- Collaborate with business analysts, designers, developers, customers and third-party suppliers to ensure the end product meets requirements & design
- Define and document test plans, test scenarios and release notes
- Timely reporting and tracking of bugs to ensure prompt delivery of fixes within scheduled timeframes
- End to end testing including system integration testing across multiple applications to assure the quality of DA solutions
- Timely and accurate reporting on testing status to Test Team lead/Test Manager
Please be sure to combine a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume.
If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated Test Analyst who is well organised and displays strong attention to technical detail, this diverse role within a successful business could be the ideal role for you!
To be considered for this role you will need to be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have a current visa that permits you to work in Australia.