With over 500 dedicated team members operating out of locations across Australia and New Zealand, Verbrec is a leading mid-tier ASX listed company (ASX: VBC) providing exceptional engineering, operations and training services across the entire asset lifecycle, with a significant focus on growth into new and existing industries.
We provide services to our clients across Australia, New Zealand, PNG and the Pacific, across the energy, infrastructure and mining sectors, to empower them to improve efficiency and capability. We take pride in our focus on safety, while driving a strong people-focused culture to make transformations toward a sustainable and smart future.
About the role
As an Asset Management Engineer, you will work with existing national clients on asset management and maintenance projects and be supported to identify new opportunities and continue our success in generating innovative, fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions for our customers. Within this role, you will:
- Work directly with customers day-to-day, driving project deliverables and identifying new projects.
- Take a key role in reviewing, implementing and improving asset management systems and processes.
- Undertake reliability, defect elimination and maintenance engineering activities.
- Establish operating and maintenance philosophies and strategies.
You will ideally have at least 2 - 5 years of experience with a background in hydrocarbons, manufacturing, mining environments or heavy industries with a proven capability to deliver quality outcomes to project timelines, with the following attributes:
- A degree in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering,
- Experience in maintenance, operations, projects and/or consulting teams.
- Experience with Integrity systems, CMMS and/or master data (i.e. Oracle, Maximo, SAP, JDE, Ellipse).
- Confidence with Root Cause Analysis, FMECA/FMEA, Maintenance Strategies, RCM and/or PMO.
- The energy and passion to challenge themselves, innovate and step outside their "comfort zone".
- A high competence and passion to use data to drive projects and reporting.
- Demonstrated initiative to identify and extend service opportunities with clients.
- Ability to travel and undertake site work as required.
The new Verbrec brand represents our evolution and continued growth by leveraging emerging techniques and technologies for the benefit of our clients. Evolution, engineered.
Our Vision - Meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles.
Our Promise to You - We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
Visit us at https://verbrec.com/ to learn more about your career with Verbrec.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply*
** Please note, a satisfactory National Criminal Check will be required prior to commencement of employment**