With over 500 dedicated team members operating out of locations across Australia and New Zealand, Verbrec is a leading mid-tier ASX listed company (ASX: VBC) providing exceptional engineering, operations and training services across the entire asset lifecycle, with a significant focus on growth into new and existing industries.
We provide services to our clients across Australia, New Zealand, PNG and the Pacific, across the energy, infrastructure and mining sectors, to empower them to improve efficiency and capability. We take pride in our focus on safety, while driving a strong people-focused culture to make transformations toward a sustainable and smart future.
About the role
This role provides crucial Asset Reliability & Maintenance advice to clients from both strategic and front-line perspectives. You will be an integral part of a high performing team of reliability and maintenance professionals executing jobs of varying sizes and complexity. To ensure your success, you will be mentored by professionals with a wealth of experience with mineral processing, mining and oil and gas assets including conveyors, crushers, pressure vessels, rotating equipment and process machinery.
The type of assignments may include:
- Maintenance Strategy Development and Optimisation
- Critical Spares Assessments
- Failure Investigations / Root Cause Analyses
- Maintenance System Builds and Updates
- FMECA Studies
- RAM Studies and RAM Modelling
- Developing maintenance programmes and asset class plans
This role would suit a person with a background in mining, hydrocarbons or chemicals environments. The person will require excellent communication skills and proven capability to perform under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A degree in Mechanical, Reliability, Material or Corrosion Engineering
- Between 3 and 5 years work experience preferably within a reliability/maintenance function in a mining, hydrocarbons or chemical environment
- Understanding of local and international standards
- Highly developed computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- An understanding of computerised maintenance management software and/or reliability management software / databases
- Proactive safety focus for physical and process safety situations
- The energy and passion to challenge themselves, innovate and step outside their "comfort zone"
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels within internal and external teams
The new Verbrec brand represents our evolution and continued growth by leveraging emerging techniques and technologies for the benefit of our clients. Evolution, engineered.
Our Vision - Meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles.
Our Promise to You - We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
Visit us at https://verbrec.com/join-our-team/ to learn about Employee Benefits, Learning & Development opportunities, our projects and other perks we offer to our employees at Verbrec.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply*