At Mosaic, we open up a world of possibilities and experiences. And we do it together, one client and life goal at a time. As a registered not-for-profit NDIS provider, we deliver personalised NDIS co-ordination, independent living, community and lifestyle support services. We give people with disability across Perth – and their families – more choices, control and independence.
More than a job.
A rewarding career (in every sense).
Our staff are among the best in the sector, just like the smiles on our clients’ faces. It’s all part and parcel of joining a team where we take the most personal life journeys with people with disability and their families. Where you make a difference every day.
Requirements of the role:
- Full Australian working rights.
- Be committed to improving the lives of people with disability and assisting them to achieve their goals.
- Be committed and be reliable – our clients depend on you.
- Be passionate about diversity, inclusion and social participation.
- Be resilient and able to manage challenging situations.
- Be a team player and strong at building relationships.
- Have experience working with people with moderate to complex physical and behavioural needs.
- Have experience assisting people with disability with their daily living such as personal care, taking medication and domestic duties.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good administration skills with the ability to use different software systems to record work activities.
- Be willing to commit to a variety of different shifts, including overnight, weekends and public holidays.
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working with people with disability.
- Have a current unrestricted WA Drivers Licence.
- Have a current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and current Manual Handling Certificate (HLTWHS002 or HLTWHS005) or the willingness to obtain these prior to commencing.
- Have a valid NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Have your own motor vehicle which is roadworthy, registered and insured.
- Able to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- Many shifts are available and flexibility to work shifts at various times, and locations.
- A rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference in the lives of people in your community.
- A challenging but supportive environment which will help you develop valuable skills in the industry.
- Flexible working conditions - we try and support how you want to work.
- A dedicated team of leaders always available to assist you.
- Ongoing training and career development.
Please Note: the requirement for a female/male support worker is inherent to the position due to the specific needs of our clients. Being female/male is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement for this position under section 30 (2) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1984.
At Mosaic, we believe in celebrating the diversity of all people, from all walks of life and backgrounds. Here, you’ll be welcomed, supported and included, no matter your culture and heritage, race, religion, disability, age, sexuality or gender.