Located in Barrie, Ontario, MediPharm Labs offers a professional and collaborative workplace culture in a leading-edge facility built to international pharma standards. Our company is a recognized leader in the Cannabis industry, named Start-Up of the Year at the most recent Canadian Cannabis Awards. Our growing team of scientists, technicians, engineers, and business professionals delivers quality and innovation through research, discipline, and forward thinking.
Working as part of the Production Team, Technicians are responsible for producing and packaging cannabis derivatives in compliance with federal regulations.
Production Technician is a laboratory base role and will primarily support processing activities. Extraction and/or GMP Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm
Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operate CO2 extraction, milling, decarb, filtration, formulation, filling, and other processing equipment
- Perform labelling and packaging activities as required
- Perform various production sanitation activities in conformance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Production Practices (GPPs)
- Ensure all production is completed and documented according to SOP’s, logbooks, and Batch Production Records (BPR)
- Work with a variety of cleaning products, solutions, and tools
- Follow Good Production Practices (GMP)
- Work with the Quality Control team to submit samples for analysis
- Adhere to Health and Safety Standards
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extraction experiences is preferred
- GMP Manufacturing experience in food or pharma is an asset
- Detail oriented (Good Documentation Practices)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team Player with ability to work in fast-paced environment