Sporting the dual crown of Australia’s oldest dairy and Australia’s most innovative dairy, Brownes Dairy (https://brownesdairy.com.au/) has a rare opening for an exceptional Key Account Manager. This role requires a dynamic, energetic individual who has an upbeat attitude and who thrives on winning and achieving targets.
With a diverse portfolio of award-winning fresh dairy products including milk, cream, yoghurt, flavoured milk, cheese, juice and desserts, our products are a household name in WA and are sold nationally and internationally as well. We’re about to embark on a massive growth agenda too…..
Community is at the heart of what we do as we collect over 140 million litres of milk each year from more than 50 dairy farming families located in WA’s pristine South West region. All of our Brownes Dairy products are made in WA. Our CEO is from WA too. We are fiercely protective of our environment, pride ourselves on being a leader in sustainability and our free school tours program sees thousands of school children learn about the benefits of dairy too. Balcatta is our head office! This also means there are opportunities outside of this role for future career growth in many departments as we have 280 people that work for us (all departments).
We have a clearly articulated vision and game plan underpinned by an accountable and collaborative culture. Our high performing and driven sales team is looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial Key Account Manager to impact and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans in the National Sales team. This role reports into the Senior National Business Manager.
The Key Account Manager position is responsible for the management of our Petrol and Convenience channel (customers such as Coles Express, Puma, EG Group, Vibe Group, BP, Ampol, New Sunrise Group). This isn’t someone in Sydney or Melbourne making the plans and you execute them. This is you owning it and doing it all. You’re driving it. You’re leading it. You’re negotiating. This is one of the best roles in FMCG in WA. Your key objective will be to work with our customers to become their number 1 dairy supplier of choice. You will be responsible for driving ranging and shelf space of Brownes brands and other brands that we look after (eg Hunt and Brew www.huntandbrew.com Emma and Tom’s, Alternative Dairy Company) with our current customers as well as identifying and developing new opportunities too (within WA and nationally). You may have to participate with our Milko service at certain times of the year too (https://homedelivery.brownesdairy.com.au/). If it’s good enough for our CEO then it’s good enough for you too.
Who are you? You know how to:
- have an impact because you’re rainbow, not vanilla.
- maintain and develop strong, strategic and key relationships.
- proactively identify, generate and qualify opportunities.
- collaborate with end users, key stakeholders, external partners, and internal sales and marketing team members to deliver sales opportunities.
- analyse data to get the most out of what’s there and what’s not.
- develop smart promotional programmes to get the maximum return.
- develop mutually beneficial business plans
- accurately record and report on sales activities and outcomes.
- professionally represent the company day to day as well as at various promotional and networking events if and when required.
What are we looking for?
- minimum sales experience of 5+ years with a proven track record of success.
- a natural ability to network, build rapport, grow and maintain relationships (internally and externally).
- highly motivated, autonomous and goal orientated.
- exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- excellent organisation, planning and administrative skills.
- a strong understanding of the P&C / FMCG sector would be advantageous.
An attractive salary package along with a car allowance / phone / laptop will be supplied for the successful candidate.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic and very fast paced environment and you’re the best in your field and are searching for your next big challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Applications need to be received by 3.00 pm November 4th on no more than 2 double sided pages (including a cover letter).