Greater Bank is transforming and rethinking banking. As one of Australia’s largest customer-owned financial institutions, with over 275,000 customers and over $8 billion in assets under management, we are more than just an award-winning financial services organisation, we do the right thing by our customers and provide a better way of banking.
About the role | 18 month Fixed Term Contract
As the Lending Support Manager, you will support and provide guidance and assistance in the maintenance and development of all Lending Operations internal and external customer communications. This includes regulatory documentation, intranet content, internal procedures, and processes.
You will own, drive and complete various tasks and activities to ensure that the Lending Operations Unit meet the requirements of both the credit quality and operational risk frameworks, and day to day risk and compliance activities as part of its operational risk mitigation program.
This includes managing, maintaining, co-ordinating, monitoring, auditing and improving systems to provide an effective, efficient and timely outcome in the Lending Operations functions to provide effective and efficient outcomes as well as meet customer needs and regulatory obligations
What we’re looking for
You will be a customer focused individual with previous lending experience, and ideally home lending. Your ability to problem solve and find solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations will be essential to your success in this role. You will bring:
- Experience in the financial services industry in a lending environment
- Experience in working in a multi-process team which supports the delivery of customer services and processes
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulatory and statutory obligations including NCCP, COBA Code of Conduct, Real Property Act, Privacy Act.
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy and skills with Microsoft Officer Suite; including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with particular focus on process mapping, report generation and data analysis
What’s in it for you
Greater Bank isn’t like the big banks. We are a mid-tier customer-owned bank with a commitment to delivering solutions that genuinely help our customers and their communities. Our people are key to our success and we provide a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We offer you the platform to demonstrate your capability and further develop your career within an established challenger brand who are very much focused on our customers.
We offer you great benefits, including:
- Being part of a change that has a meaningful and long-lasting impact on our customers
- Informal and formal flexible work/life balance options, including purchasing additional leave and self-funded days off
- Supported training and development options to support your career pathway
- Participation in your relevant incentive program
- Salary packaging, discounted financial products, corporate health insurance and an excellent corporate gym membership program
- A rewarding employee recognition program
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online. You’ll be guided through a simple application process.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Greater Bank.