Brownes Dairy is Australia’s oldest dairy company, established in 1886, with our head office located in WA. Brownes offers a diverse portfolio of award-winning fresh dairy products including milk, cream, yoghurt, flavoured milk, juice and desserts.
In addition to our rich heritage, Brownes Dairy was a finalist in both the 2019 World Dairy Innovation awards and named as one of the country’s most innovative companies as part of the Australian Financial Review’s 2019 and 2020 BOSS annual awards, the only dairy company to make the list. Brownes also won the 2020 Social Media Idea of the Year Award with MILKO at the 2020 Mumbrella Awards.
The Brownes Dairy Milko position is a diverse and exciting role, and a fundamental part of the history of Western Australia. This role would suit someone with a vibrant personality, an eagerness to serve the community safely with a strong attention to detail.
As a Milko, requirements and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- An Unrestricted Australian C Class Drivers Licence and a safe driving record (you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check);
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets and suburban roads
- To be physically and mentally active – as well as driving, you will be on your feet, lifting and carrying Brownes Dairy products from the van to your end delivery points (there could be stairs and sometimes more than one milk crate!)
- Availability to work flexible hours across our online store trading days, including early mornings (typically shifts run from 6am – 1pm);
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace to deliver in full.
- Picking orders from the Chilled Distribution Centre at Brownes Dairy;
- Delivering dairy orders to businesses and residential addresses;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with excellent customer service;
- Processing refunds and replacing damaged/lost product(s);
- Delivering one-off/bulk orders for functions & events;
- Ensuring delivery vehicles are well kept;
- Supporting the Brownes Dairy Sales & Marketing team as appropriate.
As a consumer facing role, while not essential, the ideal candidate would have Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality experience, and be comfortable working face to face with consumers and ensuring their experience with Brownes Dairy is always a positive one.
If you’re a passionate individual with a consumer-centric approach to everything you do, then we’d love to hear from you! You could be the next Brownes Dairy Milko.
It is imperative that all applications have current full working rights in Australia.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted at this time.