- Extremely varied role with exposure to CFO Advisory, Modelling, Litigation and MORE!
- Boutique firm in Sydney CBD, offering a part time opportunity
- Amazing flexibility – only attend the office 1 day per week (could suit someone living in regional NSW!)
The Client & The Role
This is an extremely successful and progressive firm with a different offer to an accountant who would prefer to work on a part time basis and with lots of flexibility! The Partner comes from a Big 4 background and has a diverse and exciting client base which offers you exposure to CFO Advisory, Business Modelling, Litigation as well as Business Services & Tax duties.
You are only required to come into the office 1 day per week and you can choose to work 3 or 4 days per week or even full time, if that is your desire!
- Complete or coordinate the completion/ review of statutory compliance work, including the following:
- Financial Statements
- Income tax returns and schedules
- Company secretarial requirements
- Business Activity Statements
- Assist in the development of solutions and providing advice
- Analyse client's performance for year-end tax planning
- Review and prepare management accounts
- 3-10+ years’ experience in Business Services & Tax in public practice
- Degree Qualification in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field
- Professional qualification, such as CA/CPA is essential for this role
- Strong communication skills and a client focused attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- Work-life-balance and full flexibility on offer
- Ideally a part time role, however if you prefer full time, this can be arranged!
- Generous salary package on offer
- Massively growing and successful firm in Sydney CBD
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sofia for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803