Brownes Dairy is Australia’s oldest dairy company, established in 1886, with our head office located in WA. Brownes offers a diverse portfolio of award-winning fresh dairy products including milk, cream, yoghurt, flavoured milk, juice and desserts.
In addition to our rich heritage, Brownes Dairy was a finalist in both the 2019 World Dairy Innovation awards and named as one of the country’s most innovative companies as part of the Australian Financial Review’s 2019 and 2020 BOSS annual awards, the only dairy company to make the list. Brownes also won the 2020 Social Media Idea of the Year Award with MILKO at the 2020 Mumbrella Awards.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Commercial Analyst to join our Finance team in Balcatta reporting through to the General Manager Commercial you will partner directly with our Sales and Marketing teams. This role will have one direct report being our Pricing and Master Data administrator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparation of the annual sales budget and monthly reforecasting.
- Provide monthly analysis and explanation of deviations to Business Plan and Estimates.
- Lead promotional effectiveness reviews, ROI analysis on trade investment and promotional strategy reviews to ensure trade spend optimization.
- Maintaining the balance sheet reconciliations for our trade spend accounts.
- Conduct timely and accurate regular reporting for the business.
- Analysis and interpretation of sales trends from multiple sources.
- Assist the sales team with building reports to gain insights.
- Ongoing development and production of variance analysis to highlight business issues and support development of corrective actions.
- Ongoing development and production of brand, product, channel and customer profitability analysis and reporting.
- Manage one FTE and support daily pricing and master data administration tasks when required.
- High analytic skills, with a passion in processing data and providing and presenting a synopsis from the data to draw meaningful business insights.
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Flexible in the task role of this position and able to adapt to the changing nature of the business.
- You can juggle multiple priorities, keeping all stakeholders informed along the way.
- A self-motivated and proactive professional who can manage workflow and tight deadlines.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Excel.
- Intermediate PowerPoint & Word.
- Experience with FMCG
- Educated to minimum Bachelor's degree level in a commercial subject and, ideally, 5+ years’ experience within a commercial sales role.
No application from agencies will be considered at this time.
Must have full working rights in Australia