- Are you looking to move into Corporate Tax from a Business Services & Tax role?
- Are you in the commercial space, looking to get back into Chartered Accounting and Corporate Tax!?
This large, mid-tier organisation in Sydney CBD takes pride in focusing on providing exceptional service to all their clients at all times. With a global network of offices, this company can offer you a perfect career path with a partnership opportunity in the future. They are known for their fantastic work environment and their long-term staff as well as their elegant offices in the city.
There is now an opening in their Corporate Tax Division! This is a rare opportunity, where our client is happy to train someone in corporate tax from business services & tax or from commerce, looking to get back into the chartered space. Your role will involve attending to client engagements and tax compliance as well as providing general and written tax advise for a wide variety of clients.
The Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide tax advise to a portfolio of clients, including foreign owned, not for profit and managed investments
- Assist with tax consolidations
- Exposure to IDS and/or SGE regime including local files
- Review/prepare tax effect accounting calculations for audit clients
- Provide direction and mentor more junior staff members and graduates
- 3-5 years’ experience in Tax Accounting in a Chartered Accounting firm or in Commerce (some local experience in Australia is essential for this role)
- Relevant University degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- Have completed or being in the process of completing the CA/CPA qualifications
- Clear communication and a client focused mindset is essential for this opportunity
- Internal social & networking events
- A company that emphasises professional development and progression within the business
- Work-life-balance and flexibility in the role
- Industry competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunity to learn corporate tax and to deal with large, exciting clients!
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sofia for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803