Brownes Dairy is Australia’s oldest dairy company established in 1886. With a diverse portfolio of award-winning fresh dairy products including, milk, cream, yoghurt, flavoured milk, juice and desserts, our products are a household name in WA and sold nationally and internationally.
Brownes currently has a position available at our Balcatta site for a Store Person/Inventory Assistant. We are seeking someone who is looking to take a store person role to the next level working in our Dry Goods Store, this role will assist with the day-to-day tasks along with Inventory tasks.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Unload trucks and couriers with inbound goods
- Complete required checks of inbound goods
- Receipt stock into the warehouse management system
- Put pallets away into the DGS
- Provide cover for the DGS Supervisor, when required
- Running inventory reports, completing checks, and reconciling to match physical stock on hand.
- Providing information to Procurement, and other internal stakeholders
- Supporting the Inventory Team with day to day tasks
- Actively support all continuous improvement programs
- Perform regular cycle counts of the DGS
- Assist with regular housekeeping in the DGS
- Assist with annual stock takes in all warehouses
- Work with DGS supervisor to help cover daily tasks as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The person we are seeking will be a team player and a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised, must have:
- High Risk Licence
- Forklift & high reach experience
- Experience working in a highly volume warehouse with radio frequency equipment
- Strong commitment to health and safety standards
- Confident working with computers and numbers
- Has had some experience with inventory management
This role is a Monday to Friday position working 38 hours per week.
We will help you progress your career and skills with training towards nationally accredited warehouse certification as well as in-house training and development programs.
To apply for this position, please attach your current CV and click on the Apply Now button below.
It is imperative that all applicants have current full working rights in Australia.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted at this time.